Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Job Searching

Since 2 weeks ago, I have shifted gear to send in more and more resumes for job applications. Until now, it seems that I have no reply. It is so weird. I would expect at least a reply for interview from 1 or 2.... The situation is starting to be a little frustrating. However, I'm not giving up yet nor am I exhausted from this. Today I just found 'another' online job portal WHICH was advertised to me SO VERY OFTEN when I was studying in NUS. The NUS E-jobcenter... Not the NUS E-career but the NUS E-Jobcenter operated by the NUS Career Center. The jobs offered here are more relevant to what I studied and are grouped as such that I can choose entry level jobs. In addition, NUS students who are looking for part-time jobs/internships can also applied through this webportal. I should've found this one earlier, think there were a number of relevant jobs that had already 'expired'.

Anyway, I have applied to a number of jobs through this portal liaoz. I'm really really looking forward to an interview soon. On another note, I'll be interviewing others soon. Hahaha... AIESEC work. Join AIESEC, Apply online now! Don't miss the opportunity BUT of course, IT IS UP TO YOU!

No comments: