Yesterday after going through interview and the Module 5 exam (which I passed. I was first to come out some more... haha...1hr), I had about 4-5 hours to spend before the Horror Show at Suntec City organized by FCBC. First thing I did was just sit down inside Suntec City and read newspaper. After that, went around and had a try at Secret Recipe. Ooooh.... The Marble Cheese Cake was absolutely deliciously creamy. I felt very 'sayang' to cut the only slice I bought in big portions ($5 for a piece... ouch my pocket is burning deep these days.... :'( ). Every piece that I took a bite on, I slowly played with it in my mouth enjoying and sucking out the flavour. Ah.... that was a piece of really good cheese cake. I craved for more but the hole in my pocket is too large to ignore so I walked away feeling slightly sad. At the same time, I was in a super jolly mood because everything seemed to go smoothly (although I didn't know my interview result).
Went window shopping at Carrefour - Lowest Price Everday! (which is quite true especially those that are put on offer. I mean where can you get shaving cream that costs $7.80 in Brunei, $8.50 at NTUC BUT at Carrefour, it's only $5.10) After walking around Carrefour, I had about 2 hours left to spend, so I walked out to the benches outside Suntec Tower 5. The first thing I saw were couples getting cozy with each other then I saw non-couples smoking away. The benches are positioned in such a way that no two bench are near each other. If they are, it will face a different location. I suppose this place is suppose to be 'lover's corner'. Anyway, I just sat down and enjoyed the environment around me. I was feeling over the moon, smiling from inside out (And no, I was not there waiting for a girl. Although I think, it is a good location to get one :P).
The weather wasn't hot. The sun was shining softly but mainly because most of the rays were blocked by the tall buildings around. The trees around the fountain helped in to keep the place cool as well. I just found out that the fountain is not turned on before 5pm. Anyway, back to the atmosphere, it is just very calm and peaceful. I could sit there all day without a care for anything in this world. Enjoying every moment there, I looked around at the couples, at the tourists armed with cameras looking facinated by the fountain and taking many shots of the area as well as admiring the wonderful architectural designs of the buildings around Suntec City.Of course, I didn't stone there for the full 2 hours. As I sat there feeling very happy, I also wrote down some points I wanted to write for my blog posts. Haha... which resulted in this post lor~
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment