Sunday, August 28, 2005

Funstuff








Your Birthdate: June 21

Being born on the 21st day of the month (3 energy) is likely to add a good bit of vitality to your life.
The energy of 3 allows you bounce back rapidly from setbacks, physical or mental.
There is a restlessness in your nature, but you seem to be able to portray an easygoing, "couldn't care less" attitude.


You have a natural ability to express yourself in public, and you always make a very good impression.
Good with words, you excel in writing, speaking, and possibly singing.
You are energetic and always a good conversationalist.


You have a keen imagination, but you tend to scatter your energies and become involved with too may superficial matters.
Your mind is practical and rational despite this tendency to jump about.
You are affectionate and loving, but very sensitive.
You are subject to rapid ups and downs.


I was surfing around someone else's blog then found this. "I easily bounce back from setbacks rapidly whether physical or mental". This is true? Most of the time! The tougher things get, the more determined I am to achieve my goal. Akiramenai (諦めない)! I portray a "easy-going, couldn't care less" attitude? This one I think so but of course, despite my external attitude, I still ensure things are done accordingly. Akiramenai (諦めない)! Excel in writing, speaking and possibly singing!??! LOL! For people who have heard me sing before would definitely reject this statement. Or maybe I can interpret it as "likes to sing often". Now this would be true. Keen imagination eh? Well, when I am alone walking around shopping centres, I would day dream on various future scenarios ranging from career to family to leisure. On a side note, another friend of mine would comment, "Chin Yun ar! You mad ar! You think too much dy. You know.. you should become an actor". Anyway, overall this is just a 'feel good' article.

Note:
Akiramenai (
諦めない) - Japanese phrase for "Won't Give Up" (Narutards should know better)

No comments: