Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Shopping! An unusual experience.

Weird topic for a guy's blog no? I sound so grrl leh.

Anyway, irregardless of what you think. You are still reading on so I guess it doesn't matter. After the tutorial, I went to Suntec City to do some shopping at Carrefour. Instead of doing a guy's shopping like what I usually do, I took my time to slowly walk around Suntec City first. As I walked along, I took notice of my surroundings and people passing by. Just enjoying my time I guess since I have nothing to do (study Module 5-Chapter 1-4 leh?).

I went to Carrefour to buy my necessities (ah... finally, guy's shopping style... phew). As I was buying my stuff, suddenly an announcement was made that sushi was on sale for 1/2 price. It is quite unusual right? I thought that maybe they have 2 sessions of sushi selling offer. One is now and another is at night when they are about to close. Not long later (maybe 1/2hr later or 1hr later.. I didn't check my watch), another announcement was made that Carrefour is closed for the day. I was abit stunned as I've not finished shopping. Anyway, I quickly made my way to the counter to check out what I have. I asked the cashier what happened and why are they closing so early. She just answered, "Company affair". ('???' filled my head... doesn't matter..)

At the end of the day, I managed to buy the things that I need as well as a new shirt for a bargain! LOL (-.-" ... CY... hai~)

No comments: