I have just received an email from the admin officer announcing that the flight has been booked. My flight will be this coming Sunday at 9pm. I'll be flying together with 2 others. Another colleague will be leaving for India earlier on the 7th because her mom will be travelling from North India to meet her. I'm in a really excited mood now. Abuthen ar, there's quite a number of issues that I have to settle before leaving Singapore. Don't think I have enought time to finish all of them though...
Anyway, gotta start packing and preparing for my journey. My next phase in life is about to start - The Working Life. Chennai in 5 days.
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So excited for you. I really wish after i graduate, i will have the same chance like yours, of course not with TATA coz i dun think i have any skills they want. ^_^ hehe..And I will miss you. Gonna cry in airport la. will try not to..aiyo only 3 months. Even before sem start u'll be back. Then after that , maybe it'll be longer and maybe forever...huhuhuhu..i am very emotional.
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yalo... 3months only. it's not like I going there for good.. hahaha... anyway.. plans changed
Post a Comment