My trip to Chennai is now postponed to 15th October instead of this Friday 14th. So, 1 extra day for me to spend in Singapore. My friends are already 'bu2 nai4 fan3', all ready to kick me out of this country. This is for the crime of DoTAing daily and sleeping like a pig. Sorry lah ppl, I have no choice but to hang around a little longer. LOL!
Also, initially there was some problem with my Indian visa application. My visa took quite a long time to be approved. I suppose it was because I'm stateless. It is so difficult to travel with a passport like mine. I can only travel to East Malaysia and Singapore without the need of a visa. Anyway, fortunately visa application is handled by my company's admin officer. I didn't know that there was such a problem until my colleagues told me. Also, not a problem for me as long as I don't get fired because I can't fly to India :P
Chennai in 2 days (for sure this time)~
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment