Yesterday I went out hunting for a good and cheap luggage trolley bag. I know that Mustafa Center is selling relatively good quality bags at cheap prices of $20-$30 for a 25" to 28" bag. However, the prices are too cheap to convince me that they would last wear and tear. This is weird but quite true. Anyway, I saw in the newspaper Robinsons having a sales for travellers bag few days ago. I went out straight to Centrepoint Atrium at Somerset to have a look at the sales. When I saw the prices of the bag, I was abit shocked. The luggage bags were very expensive. I hesistated whether to buy or not. Since it was still early, I decided to go down to Orchard and walk around first. At Orchard, I went to check out the prices of the bags as well, still quite expensive. I then remembered that Seiyu and Carrefour had better offers. So I thought, "Oklah.... don't want buy from here liao. Too expensive."
I went to the nearest Carrefour which is located at Dhoby Ghaut. When I arrived, I found out that Carrefour was also having a luggage bag exhibition at the open space in Plaza Singapura. Furthermore, the prices of the bags was what I was looking for. I got a 3-in-1 bag for just $49.90. Lucky I didn't go get that $89 bag at Robinsons. Feeling satisfied that I have achieved my target, I went back. Now, it is time to start packing up. 4 Days To Chennai~.
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ky was here b4...reading ur blog
Post a Comment