Wednesday, October 05, 2005
........or maybe not....
Today I've just received an email from the HR manager saying that I won't be flying this Sunday. Instead, the date has been postponed to 14th October. So, I have another 5 days of slacking before I fly off. *phew* I was panicking as I start to pack my stuff today. There seemed to be a lot and I don't know where to start. Now that it has been postponed, I'm relieved. I have more time to settle some of the unfinished stuff else ar..... I'll be constantly sneezing in India just because people would be scolding me for tossing all the work down. hahaha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sien....y postpone??!!! hahahha...am i very bad here?? ;)
Anyway...all the best to u la....Don forget to bring back 2 indian gal when u back...1 is beside u..the other one is in her stomach..hahahah
Haha. Your post titles can be continued. Interesting. mr.q always hope you bring back 2. Tak habis habis yeah. :p
Post a Comment