Finally!!! My own blog is here! I've been wanting to create a blog of my own for quite sometime now. Although I tried several times previously, I created the blog and deleted without posting anything. This is because I wasn't satisfied with the templates they offered. I wanted to create my own template for the blog. Also, I didn't know what to post in my blog. For the moment, I'll stick with this nice template that was offered. Hopefully, I can get enough inspiration to create a better template.
Now, for my own introduction to this blog. After finishing my exams last week, I have now unofficially graduated from NUS! In this blog, I want to share my life experiences after my academic life. Will I go on to further studies? Will I work in big companies? Will I end up sweeping the 'longkangs' of Singapore to serve my bond? More updates soon. =P
2 comments:
>_<""
Design a new automated computerised longkang cleaning system, then patent it then you rich lor... LOL!
Post a Comment