It was raining when I woke up around 9am this morning. I was feeling very cold in my room despite having my warm and cozy blanket covering me. I'm glad I bought a blanket this semester. My mom has been chasing me to buy one since my first year. I never did because I never saw the need to use. When it got too cold, all I had to do was wear thicker clothes and switch off the fan. Anyways, was good weather to sleep in but I have slept enough. Today was time for me to do some serious work.
I went out to BINGO room this morning and made a few phone calls to the previous founding members of BINGO to settle the accounts issue. Hopefully can get all these settled by the end of the month as we need the money to do our BINGO projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment