Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Lazing around?

When I started this blog, I told myself that I have to update it often. It seems that I can't keep up to that. I would like to say that I'm busy but it's not like I'm really that busy now that I've graduated and looking for jobs. I spent most of my free time the past week gaming. Too much DoTA is bad :S.... addiction is hard to control. Anyway, starting yesterday, I managed to get back on track. Resumed my resume writing (I do have one. I just need to improve on it.) and called the bank to try and settle the account for BINGO. Unfortunately, I couldn't settle the bank account issue again because the lady wasn't at her desk when I called her. Guess I'll have to call again.

Other things that I've been doing the past few days, well, there was Karaoke session yesterday. Karaoke here in Singapore is super expensive. The operators sure do know how to make money. All they have to do is state the basic price and add "++" to it so that it is attractive to customers. A "$58++" can become $98 on the bill just because the fruits and towels are compulsory. Anyway, overall the session wasn't that bad. A little cheated by the initial price quote - yes but still oklah.

I'm also feeling abit lost these days in whether to wait till June where my traineeship application starts or quickly apply for jobs here. I think I should defer my traineeship instead of aiming for it this year. Better to settle all the MOE tuition grant and PR issues before leaving.

No comments: