2 days ago, I met my colleague who went with me to India. She exclaimed that I looked skinnier than when she last saw me. I laughed at her remark and brushed it off as this is a common remark from people who I have not met for quite some time. They'll always say.. you look taller, you look skinnier, you look fairer (well... fairer...rarely got this remark after my stint in India).
Well, I experienced horror when I weighed myself yesterday. My weight is 56Kg! ARGH!!!! For the past 2 months I've lost a total of 6Kg! Move over Marie-France, SlimFit or any of the whatnot slimming center. What happened? I did eat as regularly as I had in India (Although I did occasionally skip breakfast...but I did that when I was studying in NUS as well). I did notice some weight loss 2 weeks after I was back from India, I dropped from 62 to 60. After 2months, I'm 56Kg now. The last time I weighed 56Kg was back in 2000.
What to do? Hmmm... gotta think positive. Maybe I should change job join the slimming consulting industry. Put my skills to good use. Anyway, I need to plan out how to regain my lost weight. Eat 6meals a day. Ensure daily intake of 120g of protein.
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment