Friday, June 23, 2006
Happy 23! =P
2 days ago, the PGP gang came over to celebrate my birthday. The night before, I slept early so I could catch the WC match at 3am. When I woke up, I had a nice surprise seeing the "posters" sticked at my door by my housemates. As for the night celebration, it was a little unexpected although during the day people were occasionally dropping hints that they'll wanna overturn my house. Nice surprise. =P Hadn't had pizza for a long time so ordered 4 extra large pizzas for 10 people. There was also an initial debate on the size and number of pizzas to order. End of day, the four pizzas were cleared and plenty of "snacks" (pringles, mixed nuts and fish crackers). Thanks for the wonderful celebration! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
paiseh paiseh...
I shouldn't have asked you so many questions... but I just wanna make sure that you'll be at home... =]
lousy me... ><
Post a Comment