Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pictures!

People always say that a picture speaks a thousand words. I realise that these days I'm having a mental block. I do not know what I should write about. So instead, I'll just post pictures of events that happened over the 2 months I'm back in Singapore.

Suntan Picture
No..... This picture is not about my hairy legs. Look more carefully, you'll notice that my feet has 2 different skin colors. Suntan from my travelling. 5months in India, I was very "fair" until I started to travel. I was wearing only sandals so..... you get the point. Sandals are not good for travelling. Haha...


PGP R2 Study Room
Ah..... This places brings lots of memories. Battles on both academic and social issues were planned and fought in this room.
Ken and Chai^2 looks like they are enjoying their studies. Hehehe....


Loon watches on as CY studies?!?! Hmmm... Well, I was always with a book in the study room. I took 2 weeks to complete that boring book. Hahaha... I wished I had something better to read at that time.


Everyone seriously studying.


More serious studying.... and of course, also in picture... plastic bags. Yes.... I've been away from NUS exams for 2 semesters. Study room has changed with the introduction of plastic bags containing food. It was like a fashion statement. Everyone comes in with a plastic bag. A must have item in the bag is the Famous $1.30 butter bun. I felt so out of place... Hahaha.. Oh ya, let's not forget also the "can" of Korean instant noodles.



Chennai Revisited?
This is actually the bus terminal at PGP. It was raining everyday for the month of April. I came back from India to find.... more rain. I was always thinking that Singapore doesn't have water logging problems as compared to Chennai but I was very wrong when I saw this.... tsk tsk tsk. Anyway, May was very hot and warm. Now, it's June, starting to rain everyday again.

No comments: