Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tired day

I got up yesterday in a half-awake-half-asleep state. I was not very sure why I was like that. All I know was that I felt irritated because daylight had not break and I was already awake. I felt very tired while feeling my entire body being sore. I had interview at 10am so I forced myself up and prepare for the interview.

The interview yesterday was at CSA. Before the interview commenced, I had to take 2 tests - one on Java2 and the other on Servlets. During the test, I find myself being very restless. I could not sit still on the chair because my whole body was feeling uncomfortable sittting up straight. I ended up sitting as if I had no backbone. I spent about 45mins for the test. Most of the questions I do not have an answer to it although it was MCQ (tikam lor). The result -> 28% for Java2 and 30% for Servlet. Of course with such a result, the interviewer is bound to ask. She asked how I felt about the test. I told her that it was very difficult and that many concepts I was not familiar with. Java was suppose to be my forte but I've no knowledge on threading which was asked very often during the test. I suppose the job is more suited to CS students. Her comment: "Oh, this is the type of questions for Sun certified Java programmers".. Hmmm... ok. That means I'm not qualified then. Anyway, abit 不耐烦 already because I was feeling very tired. In addition, at the back of my head, I already know that I'm going to take up the TCS offer so abit bochup also.

After the interview, I was considering whether to or not to go for my lessons at the Prudential Training Center. It was nearing lunch time but I didn't feel hungry. Instead, there was a weird sensation in the stomach - no pain though. Just plain weird - like no appetite to eat. In the end, I went to Boon Keng mrt to help my uncle settle some payment and then went to Dhoby Ghaut for lunch. After that, I decided not to go for lessons. I went back to try and get some sleep. I didn't manage to sleep but I had loose bowels for quite some time. Later in the evening when it stopped, all I felt was my stomach aching. I'm still feeling this ache this morning. It is only when I lie down to rest, the aching stops. Food poisoning?

No comments: