Oh my, my poor blog.... I've not updated you for nearly A MONTH! I wonder if there are still readers to my blog.... I've also been wanting to change my blogskin for so long now... :s
Well, there are a lot of things I want to blog about. However, as soon as I start my laptop, I can't find the mood to blog. There are so many distractions - anime, DOTA, mails, blog-reading, etc...Quick update on what I've been doing so far - graduation ceremony (Centennial Commencement... Cool :P), job hunting - sent plenty of resume to apply for jobs.
I shall make a resolution to blog the following before the end of this week:
1. Time spent back at home
2. Graduation
3. Uncertainties of my future now that I've graduated
Friday, July 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
don give excuse la my fren....jus say u lazy enuf liao
That's a good resolution... The end of the week is fast coming though. How about you do not dota nor watch anime till you have fulfilled this resolution? haha...
Post a Comment