Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post X'mas Blog Update

Hey hey, it's been a while since I've last posted something on this blog - don't know whether it is because I've been busy or can't seem to find the inspiration to blog.

Since no inspiration to write, so... I shall post some PICTURES!

DSC01121DSC01133

DSC01138

DSC01175  

Thwas a fine evening. Although it turned out somewhat different from how I had planned it to be earlier BUT nontheless I think everyone seemed happy. I think only "sad" part was that we had bread, some tuna mayo, canned curry chicken and fried luncheon (looncheon.. lol) meat for dinner (was supposed to go out for makan abuthen ah... scary huge crowds in the shopping malls makes going to Mustafa to buy groceries like a walk in the park). This led to the comment from KY and SL that it was their first "bread-only" meal. Hahaha... luckily they never fainted in the middle of the night nor did they rush to cook the maggi noodles (or did they? hmmm...) in the middle of the night.

After Christmas, soon it'll be a New Year again. - 2008 - can't wait for it to come.... Cheers~! :-)

No comments: