"If nothing happens, nothing will ever happen - if you want to change your life, change it today"
I read the above quote in the intro of Peter Tan's book - The legacy of Peter Tan Organization. It struck me. I had intended to revive this blog in January 2009 as part of my 2009 "Resolution". Seems like I'm 2 months late. Nonetheless, ACTION still beats inaction.
Probably one of the most difficult things about writing a blog post is a proper topic. I used to blog mainly about life happenings - treating this blog as an open diary to let people know what I've been up to. Over the past 1 year, sometimes inspirations on blog topics flash into my head as I was on my way to/from work or even when I'm shopping or watched a great movie... some how never got to translate my thoughts into words. I found myself having difficulty structuring my thoughts and tend to lead my readers without any direction..... I gave up very often and saved many posts as drafts.
Now that I've started with this first post in more than 1 year, I'll commit to update this blog at least once a month.
14 days to the end of March.... end of Q1 2009.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment