Sunday, September 09, 2007

Wonderful Sunday~

Woah~ I had neglected my blog for another week. The past 2 weeks I had been quite busy rushing to deliver my project items. Software Engineers/Programmers have work cycles - about 3 or 4 phases where at the delivery phase of the project - it's working like a 'cow' ensuring that the project is completed on time. Thank goodness that is over...

Last Sunday I went to "Burn the Floor - Floor Play". It was a GREAT dance show with amazing colorful costumes. One of my favourite 'scene' was the formal ballroom dancing part where the pair were gazing at each other from afar then running to embrace each other then start twirling and twirling - 'waltzing'. The scene was so.... fairy tale like.. nice :-) Overall, I liked it alot. Makes me wanna go dancing again... I've not been to salsa @ Union Square for quite some time now. I REALLY REALLY WANNA DANCE.... but.... but... for now... I need to regain some confidence in my dancing. Haven't danced for quite some time and also feeling intimidated these days by girls who are demanding 'higher grade dance leading'. aih~ CY needs a boost of confidence - needs to learn new tricks and chain the moves into combos that will stun them. Hahaha =P

Today woke up early at 9am for swimming at the nearby Civil Servants Club swimming pool. (Hurray for my housemate who has civil servants priviledges) This morning hor... I was searching frantically for my swimming trunks but wasn't able to locate it in the end. I wondered if I had left it at my old place. So, I had a quick trip to Mustafa and got myself one (oh wonderful Mustafa - 24/7 convenience - everything under one roof - but then hor.. this is like my 4th or 5th time coming here despite staying at Farrer Park for about 4months now.) Anyway, I am quite pleased with myself today that I am able to swim (at least once) the length of the pool without needing to stop at the side - and of course, the final 50m dash back where I was able to keep top speed for..... but after swimming for 3/4 of the distance, I had to abort the race and grab hold of the sides because I was out of breath. That costed me 2 cans of drink.... hai~ Oh well, either way I still wanna go swimming!

Am feeling greedy, wanna do so many things.. =P

No comments: