... is to enjoy a good breakfast. I took this shot at Plaza Singapura's Toast Box. Had their Set A menu with Peanut Butter thick toast. Quite interesting, never had 'thick toast' before. The peanut butter abit too sticky on dry bread - I was having a hard time trying to eat it.One of my housemate has just realised today that I 'travel' around for breakfast. LOL. But I think most of my housemates assume I start work at abt 830am or maybe earlier - which ..... to their surprise, isn't (Officially at 9am). Although I wake up at about the same time as they do and leave sometimes earlier - I go around hunting for food at Novena, Pek Kio or Dhoby Ghaut (haven't gone any further though , maybe I should try it out some time). A hungry man is an angry man after all - GRRROWL!! =P
Anyway, this is one of the things that I enjoy in life. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment