Sunday, April 15, 2007

Finally found a new place!

我觉得我最近很市场在我blog写了很多我的reflections。我今天写这个post用汉字因为很久没用了。有时候如果我很早出门我会拿新加坡的“我报”看。报上有很多个汉字我因该会读的。。可是我看不明白。我觉得。。。过了几天后,我这个post我也看不懂了。咳~ 我打这个post我也觉得很累。我得常常用我的汉字。

Anyway, I should stop with my Chinese writing. It's very tiring and tedious to type it out. In addition, I have a limited character library of 600 or so (maybe lesser..).

Finally I have found a new place to stay. This time, am moving nearer to the city - staying at Farrer Park. Taxi drivers have been telling me how strategic the location is. Mainly because I'm just a short distance away from Orchard, Bugis, City Hall, Toa Payoh and plenty other major locations. This new place is about 5minutes walk away from Little India. According to taxi drivers, during weekdays, the area is relatively quiet and not many people. However, come Sunday, the entire street will be crowded with Indians on a Sunday.

Maybe after moving there, I can return to my Chennai days. Daily morning (*bobs head left and right*), I will eat Masala Dosa (Dosa = Thosai in Singapore. Thosai = original Tamil pronunciation. Dosa = modern Tamil - kinda like Taminglish) and South Indian coffee. Every night can go Anjappar (Chettinad restaurant from Chennai that opened its branch in Singapore last year) for dinner! Oh.. I missed Anjappar - though I WON'T want to have it everyday (like when in Chennai) but it would be nostalgic to go Anjappar again. If only there is a Zara restaurant here that charges the same price as in Chennai.... how wonderful life would be...

I'm quite excited to be moving soon. Staying nearer to the city means that I'll have time to explore the city? Or will I continue to be a hermit? hmmmm.... I need a change, this move will provide a good platform for change.

Ps. The famous BKT stall that rejected HK Chief Minister Donald Tsang is nearby here. Gotta try it out one day to see what's the hooha about.

6 comments:

cH@|^2 said...

Yo bro, u wrote chinese in your blog in impressive indeed. Just to point out something hee.. no offense ya..hohoho.. for the first line there is some typo error..haha.. 我觉得我最近很(市场)(wrong) maybe you could use 常常 instead..

All the best in your new place. A gd new beginning for ur changing platform. hohoho.. ^_^

Ken Loong Looi said...

哇! 今天看到CY的blog, 十分cute leh, 又有english又有chinese, 真是unique极了。加油oh!

HY said...

Heard about the place that you guys found. KY was all bubbling over with ethusiasm at the great deal that you guys struck. Must say though, that it really does sound great. 10 minutes to work is a great arrangement. And I'm sure the proliferation of Indians in that area only adds a touch of nostalgia for the India days...

Tiang said...

Impressive to see you typing chinese in your blog!

加油哦!你是行的!

Anonymous said...

koko...

cH@|^2 said...

Yo bro.. try put a chat box beside ur blog .. so anyone also can post something like for instance if i looking for more updates .. hee...