Sunday, February 05, 2006

Laptop & Handphone dying

I'm having problems with my laptop these days. It won't start properly and sometimes the screen turns "red". All the colors fade into red. Fortunately I have already made a backup of my stuff when I got my external hard disk early this year. Still.... there are some files in my laptop that I want to copy out. My laptop was showing signs of problems late last year when the mouse pointer started to move on its own. When I came back to Chennai, it was totally "dead". The mouse pointer would automatically move to one end of the screen and then stop there. I would have to manually open my programs using shortcut keys and Alt-Tabs. So mafan.... In addition to that, it is quite slow sometimes. And finally...this afternoon it won't boot up (it was still working in the morning although red screen and dead cursor... hai~)

My handphone is also dying. The pixels on some parts of my handphone will be burned onto the screen. It blocks out 3/4 of the screen. Fortunately, the screen returns to normal (sometimes only for a shortwhile) after I switch it off and back on again. Quite annoying but at least still can use. :P

2 comments:

Tiang said...

Good luck Chin Yun! buahahahahaha...

EeLing said...

Hey Long time no talk..I have been very busy, both study and AIESEC. BTW, u leaving India soon? Where r u going Chin Yun? Taj Mahal is a MUST GO.