Am back in Chennai again. Well, Chennai isn't all that bad. Since this is the second time I'm coming to Chennai, the atmosphere feels different. When I got off at the airport, I don't find it messy/dirty/not-habitable anymore. Instead, I felt that it was a nice place to be in and much better than many parts of Chennai. Anyway, maybe it is just a sign that I'm adapting well to the environment here. Abuthen har.. I still HATE the stinking smell along the roads. If you ever see the walking path wet on a sunny day, one can only guess that someone has used it as a public toilet. Just two days ago, I saw a group of people, some who were driving cars, stopped just to pee next to the railway station. There seems to be an unwritten notice that states "Pee Here Only"
Hmmm.. something wrong with Blogger, I can't do any settings on my fonts. This cybercafe is too smart for its own good. The computers are too secure that I can't connect external storage devices such as thumb-drives to copy stuff..and now Blogger restriction...grrrr.....
Anyway, I was just about to tell the story of me & a moped (sounds like "mo-pet"). Yesterday night, Rashi (the Indian girl from S'pore) borrowed the moped from our guest house caretaker so that we could ride it to the nearby TCS office to collect our allowance. It was quite funny because of a container at the side of the moped, I was forced to take the "lady seat" (so far, I've only seen the Indian wifes carrying their stuff or babies sitting like that on the motorcycle/moped while their husband drive them). The caretaker and some of the other servants who saw me was laughing for the same reason I just mentioned I think. There are some things that I would like to comment on this blog about the "moped adventure" but to play safe, I shall not comment on them here. Tell you all next time. :P
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment