Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Exam results

OMG!!!!! I'm SUPER SHOCKED! I'm disappointed and I'm super happy. The subjects which I expect to get A or A-, I got a B+ and B respectively. The subject which I expected to get a C+ after the traumatic project which barely made the grade, I got an A-.... I'm laughing like mad in the tv room now. At least for the other remaining 2 modules, not much surprise. Kind of expected the grade. My CAP went up though. Wahahaha... But then again, doesn't make a difference.

I've finally made up my mind. I will postpone my traineeship till dunno when. Now, looking for a full-time job in an IT field here in Singapore. Anyone got recommendations or contacts? =P

4 comments:

Greenlamb said...

Damn you guys watched madagascar already? sigh oh well... wanna watch Sin city, Mr and Mrs Smith. Wait for me to come back!!!

Btw you know what Nacirema really means right? :P

So have you found your passion in life yet? :P

Anonymous said...

yea..I know what Nacirema means... after the session, they explained. As for my passion, I'm still searching it. I try to question each interest and why I'm interested in it. No conclusion yet. ^_^

Yen Chin said...

Sound like Nasi Lemak LOL!

CY Chai said...

haha.. it isn't anything close to Nasi Lemak