Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another week has passed

People usually mention about Monday blues. Over the past 2years that I have been working, I don't think I have ever truly experienced a "Monday Blues". What I have experienced is an irritating PMBS (Pre-Monday Blues Syndrome). Sunday is unbelievably irritating when I don't have things to do. I don't really remember having this feeling last year - but then, it might've been due to my Sunday evenings were always filled with Salsa lessons. Aih~ Once Monday comes, I'll feel a lot better because I get back into the "groove". I enjoy weekdays because I seem to be most energetic ..... well, at least in the mornings. After work, I feel totally burnt out. The more I "need" to use my brain concentrate at work, the more burned out I would feel after work. I feel I need a change of environment.

Newspapers have been reporting good rewards and compensations for work in the finance industry. I am quite tempted to join this industry... But then hor, the other day I went to a leading bank to open an account, I notice something that is not right. This particular bank has quite a number of beautiful front-desk ladies. (Another good reason to join them no? :P) Although they were beautiful, one look at their face, you would be so turned off - unhappy, stressed. Where's the "smile" that people can expect from them? =/ Looking around, I found more "unhappy" faces. From this I can tell that I should avoid working for this bank as far as possible. I have heard rumours about them before but rarely paid any attention. Oh well, but then I do also believe that wherever you work, there is bound to be some "blocks" or unsatisfaction. It's just that I'm feeling very much unsatisfied with my scope of work. Ah... my project is ending next month. I foresee 70hrs work week coming up as what happened to me back in Mar/Apr this year.

Interesting quote of the day:
The amount of sleep required by the average person is about 5 minutes more.

No comments: