Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rainy Singapore

Tonight is a very wonderful night. It's raining heavily outside but being here in the comfort of my room is just... heavenly. Recently, it has been raining quite often in Singapore. I don't like going to work in this kind of weather but I suppose I have no choice. I realised that this year will be my FIRST year that I don't have a long Christmas/New Year break. Previously, school holidays would've been covered through this festive season. Although I have been working since last year, I did fly back to Singapore on Christmas day and had a good two week break until January. So, what's in-store for Christmas this year? .... Another realisation -> Christmas = New Year is coming -> Current Year ending -> OMG!! How time flies!

Anyway back to this rainy topic. Rain, more rain, I've lost my blogging mood again.. Hmm.. Don't know what to blog about. Had this amount of rain poured on Chennai, the city would have been left paralysed. I'm sure I'd have to swim to work.

Many people today have complain of the bad weather - heavy rains = stay indoors. Most of my salsa classmates today were all unhappy with the rain. As for myself, I had already planned to go home from work early today. I've been coughing quite a lot recently. It is very irritating. I've tried the usual "pi pa gao" but doesn't seem to help much. Today trying out another supposedly more effective "pi pa gao" with additional herbs which are better for the lungs, etc. Hopefully this will help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... that's not a good 'welcome back ' weather at all:( Was looking forward to sunny Singapore

The weather in Bangalore is so cold, we have to wear jumper or jacket.. yea, i know, ironic to the infamous hot weather of india. I regret not bringing my jacket..
Nevertheless, i am 3 times darker than before i left..

EeLing