Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blogcrastinator

I wanted to update my blog as often as possible but I rarely find free time.... or should I say... I spend my free time lazing around or DoTA. Other than that also partially I'm rarely home... starting to be more of a "chiongster" but a healthier one -> go to salsa club which has less cigarette smoke and less ear-damaging-music-volume.

Looking back, I realise I've been dancing everyday since Friday. Friday night, went out to Union Square -> Danced a lot and came back quite late because I missed the last train heading West so I took the last train heading East then changed to the North without reading the sign (which said that the last stop is Kranji)... Blur blur I slept until Kranji when suddenly the MRT driver blew his whistle; a guy sitting next to me tap me to wake me up and got off at Kranji. Unhappy I had to find a way back from Kranji at about 1245am. No bus except 160. Took that until it passes near enough to my place then had a long walk back.

Saturday, had my make-up lesson as I had missed last Sunday's lesson for attending Loon's wedding ceremony (that reminds me... I need to blog about this too... hehehe... I'm really lagging). During Saturday lesson, I surprised the girls from the class as I smoothly guided them through the moves taught that day. Due to the extensive club trainings I have learnt to break free from my instructors voice and feel the music myself thus making learning salsa alot easier. I can see the amazement on the face of one girl who suddenly felt enlightened learning the new moves as I led her well... Hahaha *proud*

Then Sunday class.. dance some more, yesterday went to Union Square again, practise dance some more.. today went to Union again.. dance some more... tomorrow I have invitation to some salsa dance session with a group "fresh meat"... am considering whether I should go or not. blah.... I think my blog post is very random today, whatever I think of I just poured out everything. I'm in a super sleepy mode too. I need sleep~ 1,2,3, ,5,6,7 *zzzz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chin Yun~~~ Surprised to hear you're learning Salsa ar ha! I'm sure you'll be a v. gd dancer soon!!~ (Probably more gals will start learning Salsa coz they get the chance to dance with such a handsome man ar!!)
Hey, why no one blog about Loon's wedding~ I'm really longing for reading it!!!~ (Ha~ I'm urging you to write!!!~^0^) Pls help me to send my best best best wishes to the sweet sweet couple!!~ They're really the perfect match! :-)
Take care, all da best in ur work and dancing!!

CY Chai said...

woah.. I din know Mandy reads my blog too. Some more first comment such a big compliment ar... hahaha.. *shy*
Yea.. Will update soon about Loon's wedding over the weekend. :P
Cheers!