Sunday, November 12, 2006

Another update after soooo long

Well, this time I have an excuse. It's not easy to write blog posts without a computer and internet connection. Although previously I said I wanted to post about changes in my work and lifestyles, after more than 2-3weeks, I can't seem to "pen"/type out what I had in mind back then. I suppose I should've kept a diary or something so I could recollect my thoughts and reflect on those issues later. Hmmmm....

Updates from me - The IT guy without a computer is like fish without water? Well, I did have initial withdrawal syndromes. It's like restless nights, nausea, occassional vomitting and not forgetting uncontrollable spasms...... Kidding! Of course, by now most of you should already know to read my posts with a pinch of salt. Just in case, I'll clarify that I did not experience those symptoms :). Let's maintain the status quo (whatever that means. I think I abused the term.... will check out dictionary later. Been hearing the term 'status quo' very often these days from the news, at work, tv shows...). Anyway, not having a computer ain't that bad. All that happened is that I no longer can spend my nights defending the Frozen Throne or the Tree of Life owning my opponents while they sleep. I don't get to chat online very often and I've been deprived of all my animes in this "Golden Anime Season". But then again, I've not been disconnected that much. I'm still able to access news from the office and read my emails.

Life really isn't that bad without a computer. Over the past 2 weeks, so much has happened. I've started my Salsa lessons. In fact, I have just finished my 2nd beginner class today. It is a lot of fun to lead my partner front, back, side and then turn her, then turn some more, if not enough, turn her again till she can't take it =P. Everyone in the class is enjoying themselves as we all laugh at our mistakes as we learn. I'm sure it will be even more fun as the lessons progressed because I'll learn more variations. Before I think too far, I need to work on my basics and following the rhythm. Quick-quick....slow. Quick-quick....slow. Quick-quick....slow.

No comments: