Monday, May 01, 2006

Short Update

Finally got back my laptop today! YEAH!!! Been a long time since I last updated my blog. This is mostly due to not having easy access to internet. Have been "leeching" internet access from my PGP friends for the past 1 month.

Well, new updates - I'm moving into my new apartment on 14th May. The place looks cosy and hopefully it is still after we moved in. It is a "short" distance walk away from the MRT (considering what I've been through in Chennai) - 600m is good for early morning exercise. Anyway, if I'm lazy, I could just catch a bus to the MRT station from my block. Muahahaha.... the convenience of Singapore life. Public transportation is just so efficient.

I haven't been doing much recently except for maybe travelling around Singapore and window shopping. I'm still searching for a pair of cufflinks for my shirt. At the moment I have eyed a pair from Takashimaya but I'm still looking for more options. Hehehe.....

Hmmm... either I'm in a very confused state or I've not been blogging for a long time; this particular post of mine feels very jumbled up and has no structure with raw thoughts just going straight to this post. As my friend says - "laptop back, no need sleep". Hahahaha... Time check - 4am.

No comments: