I finally moved to my new place at Bt Gombak yesterday. When my housemates and I chose this place, we liked it a lot because the previous tenants were girls AND SUPPOSEDLY, the apartment was very clean...... until Chin Yoong and I started to clean up the place. Everything that is visible to the eye is ... well... "ok ok clean". Everything that is under the table and behind the cupboard... is EXTREMELY dirty. You can't imagine the amount of hair they left behind.
Chin Yoong and I did a thorough clear of all the unwanted stuff that might've belong to the girls or the owner such as empty boxes, plastic bags, etc. After that, swept all the thick dust behind the cabinet and desks. Oh yea, we also bought 2nd hand vacuum cleaner from the girls at 1/2price. I should've listened and looked deeper into the meaning when they told us, "Oh, this house very easy to clean. We just buy a vacuum cleaner because we very lazy to clean up. Easy, just vacuum all the hair." When I switched on the vacuum cleaner ah, I noticed that nothing was being sucked up. As I ponder about it, I opened the "extension head" of the vacuum cleaner and found long strands of hair clogging the air passage. It was DISGUSTING..... CY took a picture of me looking very disgusted pulling out the hair from the extension head. This is very bad... I thought I'm a lazy person in cleaning houses but when compared with them, I'm definitely a lot better.
Anyway, after cleaning up the whole place, my housemates and I were very satisfied with our job and went IKEA shopping for bedroom and house accessories. Now the place looks so much brighter and cleaner.. Hehe...
Side note: My laptop spoil again. Am so sad. Lucky one of my friend is kind enough to lend his laptop for me to use over the weekend as he goes home.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment