5 weeks have passed and I am still surviving........ barely...... My feat for the first lab was just luck? Nah...partly because I had experience doing something similar when I was in NUS. Lab2 nearly suffocated me. The lab was suppose to start on Wednesaday afternoon, I slacked the afternoon away not doing it because I was too tired to think (....due to Risk). Note to self - never play Risk the night before a lab session.
I freaked out when I didn't do much by the end of Thursday morning. In the afternoon fortunately, I started to understand more of what I was trying to do and slowly managed to finish on time. However, my code was very bad in terms of efficiency but can't complain much. Actually, my colleagues aren't that strong in programming especially when it comes to assembly. Many of them stayed overnight just to finish up their work. I can tell that they are quite stressed out by it. It doesn't help also that their other friends in TCS are not subjected to the same level of intensive training as they are getting. I just realised that I've been working 7 days straight with no break. Get up at 7, start work from 9am to night 845pm(last train) with a 1 hr lunch break. By the time I finish dinner, it is already 1030pm. Take a shower and sleep.. Next morning repeat the process.....
Other than work.... well.. there's a Sri Ramakrishna Maths Publications company. I told YC previously about that. Today I just saw what is behind this publications company - "Sri Ramakrishna Universal Maths Temple" O_O .... .I was like "WAH LAO eh..." ... Universal Maths Temple? They worship the god of maths? hmmm.. I really got to explore more to see what it is about. Btw, Indians are very religious people. It doesn't matter which religion they belong to, they are very expressive about it? I mean, I switch on tv, at least 2-3 channels preaching hinduism 24/7 and another 2-3 channels preaching christianity 24/7....
ok.. time's up. .gotta go
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Eh. *poke poke* buck up! Show those pple how good you are, play Risk in front of them AFTER you finish your lab! XD
(the author of this comment will not be held responsible for any damages nor injuries incurred.)
But your work now is finishing the lab? den like school lo, finishing assignments etc... :P
So its Risk now not dota eh? What happened to cookiemonster? Dotz? redsf?
aiya...tot of asking you to play dota with us...Cos im free on weekend ma...My weekend is off day..hahahah..Bah...take care la
That temple sounds interesting! LOL!
All the ppl have been time warped back to where dota was non-existant and only dice and toy soldiers rule the board
Post a Comment