Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to 2007!

2006 has been quite an eventful year for me. Plenty of ups and downs. Plenty of happenings and idleness (unbelievably idle - imagine from morning till night not leaving the house sitting in front of the pc). However, I felt that I have been drained of a lot of my "youthful energy" (maybe because of the idleness - even going Salsa was a struggle. But once I get there, my energy level goes up). Everyday I wake up struggling to get to work. In the afternoon, I have a hard time staying awake after lunch. During the weekends, I'd rather stay at home do nothing than go out. This is sooo NOT myself.

For 2007, I shall make it a point to keep my energy level high at all times through:
1. Sufficient Sleep (which at times is hard to get in Singapore - either work or play)
2. Healthy Eating (this is also a goal I set last year but somehow I failed in following)
3. Keeping the mind active (need to read more - Singapore is an amazing place where all sorts of information is easily available printed or online)

Happy New Year Everyone! May everyone be well and happy; healthy and strong always. 2007 is gonna be a GREAT YEAR!

1 comment:

Tiang said...

ok... I know it's a bit late now but still wanna wish you...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!